What does recent science know about motivation and willpower?
How would your life look like without procrastination?
According to the latest research, you’d be happier, more successful, healthier, and statistically live longer. Procrastination is the bad habit of putting off tasks and responsibilities and is a fierce enemy of our focus and wellbeing in the 21st century. Find out how to suppress procrastination in both your private and professional life.
Goal: This webinar explains the causes of procrastination while giving you specific and practical tools to help you beat it.
You will learn:
- Why people procrastinate and what current science knows about procrastination
- What decision paralysis is, and why it has such negative effects on us
- How your brain works in terms of self-control and how to strengthen your will power
- How to become more efficient and learn new positive habits while unlearning bad ones
- How to organize your time more wisely so that you can do more without getting stressed or tired
Length & Form: 90 minutes + Q&A Webinar
SPEAKER: Petr Ludwig
Petr is an author of the bestselling book The End of Procrastination. His book has been translated into 17 languages and sold more than three hundred thousand copies worldwide.
Petr is the founder and CEO of the company Procrastination.com, which applies the latest scientific findings in neuroscience and behavioral economics to help individuals and companies in their growth.