welcome to ODNNY
The Organization Development Network of New York offers programs and other activities for OD practitioners and others to build the skills to support the transformation of people, organizations and communities. We make organizations work better!
Call to Members
Would you like an opportunity to dig in and get involved, exercise your OD muscles, commune with like-minded (and mindful) individuals, influence the OD and change conversation, expand your professional horizons? ODNNY has an opportunity for you to do all of that.
As you know, it's our volunteer members that create our wonderful programs and keep ODNNY humming along. We recognize the importance of volunteers in meeting our mandate to "help organizations work better!" And we need your help.
Volunteering with ODNNY enables you to:
- Gain or hone your skills in an area of interest to you
- Contribute to your professional community
- Have impact on shaping and supporting ODNNY
- Work with a fun group of great OD professionals
- Expand your personal network and learning opportunities
Current volunteer opportunities include:
- Revamp our volunteer development program. That’s right, volunteer to bring our volunteer program to the next level! This volunteer will consult to assess current state through developing and recommending an updated program that aligns with our needs and future goals.
- Hone your marketing and writing skills by joining our Marketing & Communications team! This is an opportunity to help ODNNY develop our voice through communicating our programs and offerings.
- Next there's our programs. As we get ready to kick-off planning our 2013-2014 programming year, it's a great time to join the team who makes the programs happen! This is a terrific chance to practice designing and delivering learning experiences.
- Finally, do you have any experience in technology that you would like to put to use? We are looking for a couple good technical people to help with our website.
If any of these volunteer opportunities has peaked your interest, please contact Olga Artman, a Volunteer & Membership Chair, at email@example.com today.
There are no upcoming events.