welcome to ODNNY
The Organization Development Network of New York offers programs and other activities for OD practitioners and others to build the skills to support the transformation of people, organizations and communities. We make organizations work better!
ODNNY Mentorship Program
Follow these links to learn about ODNNY's NEW Mentorship Program! Please read all five pages of information to understand the program before applying. Participants in the program need to be ODNNY members in good standing and need to complete the Mentorship Training.
- ODNNY Mentoring Program
- Program Overview and Benefits
- Qualifications and Sign-up Process (Applications are found through a link on this page)
- Program Guidelines
- Training and Support
- NEW Preparing for your Mentoring Relationship
Other Learning Opportunities
Check the website under the menu option "Resources", "Other Learning Opportunities" to see what events are being extended to ODNNY Members at a discount! Currently there are:
- A "Happiness at Work" Event on May 1st, 50% discount to the ODNNY community and a 70% discount to ODNNY Student members
- Cape Cod Institute, a summer long series of week long courses, July 23 through August 22, 2014